Brown Bag Lunches @ the CEL!
This series of brown bag lunches is sponsored by CEL and the Wade Institute for Teaching and Learning. They are meant to give faculty and staff an opportunity to gather openly and discuss a range of different topics.
- Wednesday, September 7th-What does Liberal Arts mean to BC?
- Tuesday, October 18th-Flipped Classrooms/Blended Classrooms
- Friday, November 11th-Digital Media/Scholarship/Humanities
- Thursday, December 8th-Student Engagement/Active Learning
- Tuesday, February 14th- Guest Faciliator, Vickie Einselen, to discuss OER and the VIVA’s Open Textbook Network Initiative (http://www.vivalib.org/openinitiatives/otn.html)
These suggested topics are tentative. Please let me know if you would like to suggest a topic or lead a discussion.