Moodle is a course management system. Some of the options of using Moodle are sharing course materials, setting up forums, and having students submit assignments. Course organization is another useful and powerful tool offered when using Moodle.
- Backing Up Your Course: Here is a YouTube video that goes through the steps of how to back-up your course in Moodle.
- Gradebook: Please contact Emily to learn more about Gradebook.
- Changing Themes: Here is a PDF that shows how to change the theme of your Moodle course page.
- Changing Topics to Weeks: Here is a PDF that goes through the steps to change the Topics to Weeks for your course in Moodle.
- Changing the Upload File Size: Here is how you change the size upload limit.
- Downloading Grades: This PDF shows how to export your grades to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Enrolling New Students: Here is PDF that shows how to enroll new students into your course.
- Un-enrolling Students: Please email the IT Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily with a list of students you would like removed from your course.
- Restoring Your Course: Here is a YouTube video that shows the steps of how to restore a course in Moodle.
- Un-hiding your course By default, your course will remain hidden until you change the visible setting. Here is a PDF that explains how to change that setting.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please contact Emily for more Moodle information and how-tos.