Professor of English
Director of the Writing Center
Director of Composition
Fall 2020 Classes:
- PWR 115: Writing Center (a 1-credit course for writing tutors)
- ENG 400: Seminar in George Orwell
- ENG 450: Senior Seminar in English
- ENG 110: Effective Writing
Spring 2021 Classes:
- PWR 115: Writing Center
- PWR 315: Teaching Writing (recommended/required for Teacher Education Candidates)
- ENG 350: Literature for Young Adults
Research interests: I am working on a book project, tentatively titled Liminality in YA Literature: Rites of Passage.
Choral singing–when there’s not a pandemic! I sing 2nd alto with the Shenandoah Valley Choral Society, Bridgewater Church of the Brethren’s Sanctus Choir, and Bridgewater College’s Oratorio Choir; and occasionally the Shenandoah Valley Bach Festival Chorus.