Team Bios

The Faces Behind The Resistance

Emily Forbes

Year: Sophomore

Major: Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience

I am from Purcellville, Virginia and I enjoy procedural cop shows and baking pies. In my free time, I love reading, writing, playing piano, and trying to be a magnificent role model for my beautiful niece. At Bridgewater, I am part of Philomathes Society, Pre-Med Society, Psi Chi, and Student Ambassadors. After college, I hope to go on to graduate school or medical school to study brain injury medicine.

image-1

Cheyenne Mitchell

Year: Sophomore

Major: Chemistry and Mathematics

I am from Whitehall, Pennsylvania. At Bridgewater, I have been a member of Student Senate for two years and a member of the Philomathes Society for one year. I am an avid traveler who collects postcards, and I have a zealous love of Star Wars. After Bridgewater College, I plan on going to grad school for my doctorate in chemistry, so I can pursue a career in research.

img_2653

Tiffany “Brooke” Colberg

Year: Sophomore

Major: Health and Exercise Science with a concentration in Physical Therapy

I am from Centreville, Virginia! My first love is horses, but my second is helping others! I am in the Pre-Med Society and Student Ambassadors here at Bridgewater, and after, I hope to pursue my doctorate in Occupational Therapy to help others with their injuries.

img_2341

Kaylie Bowen

Year: Sophomore

Major: English-Literature and Political Science with a concentration of Pre-Law

I am from Roanoke, Virginia. I am a member of Flory Fellows, as well as, the BC Republicans Club. After Bridgewater College, I will go to a law school in Virginia to become a lawyer.

img_3532

Angela Harner

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biochemistry and Environmental Science

I am from Nokesville, Virginia. I am a member of the Flory Fellows Honors Society, Philomathes Society, and Environmental Science Club. I love the great outdoors and have a passion for hiking and skiing. After Bridgewater College, I hope to purse a career in the medical field as a physician’s assistant.